Nash Baker Architects are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Part I or Part II architectural assistants.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic candidate to join our friendly team. You will be working on a broad range of projects and workstages so you will need to be highly motivated, possess lots of ‘common sense’ and be eager to learn. It would be beneficial if you are familiar with traditional construction methods and materials, or have high-end residential experience.
We offer the opportunity to develop and nurture your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on exciting projects from concept through to completion.
1. Essential skills or experience:
Part I/Part II Position
- AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Sketchup and InDesign
- Positive attitude
- Practically minded and hard working
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and punctual
- Good presentation skills
2. Desirable skills or experience:
- Experience with listed buildings
- Experience in High-end residential work
- Experience in basement construction
- Experience preparing and submitting planning applications
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Experience in producing bespoke construction details
- Experience of NBS specification writing
- Part I achieved in the UK
- Contract administration (beneficial)
Please only apply if you feel you have all of the essential experience outlined above
We pride ourselves on paying our staff fairly for the work they do with competitive salaries, healthcare, pension, and bonuses. The position is full time, and an immediate start available.
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter, CV and examples of your work (max 5MB) to email@example.com